Make a Difference - Donate Today!
Safe Place for Animals relys on donations to provide the best care for our homeless animals. We receive no government funding and rely heavily on the help of our wonderful volunteers. There are many ways to donate - here are some of the most popular.
You can send your monetary donation to Safe Place for Animals to:
905 Mallard Dr.
Gallatin, TN 37066
You can make donations to United Way, we are also Thrivent Members.
Make us your Non-Profit Charity of choice through your Kroger Card.
You are welcome to bring in any of the items on our wish list.
MOST FREQUENTLY NEEDED:
- Purina Dog & Puppy Dry Food
- Purina Cat & Kitten Dry Food
- Cat Litter (non clumping is fine)
- Canned Dog & Puupy Food
- Canned Cat & Kitten Food
- Collars & Leashes for Dogs
- Rawhide Bones/Chewies for Dogs
- Dish & Laundry Detergent
- Mops & brooms - heavy duty
- 39 & 42 Gallon Trash Bags
- Paper Towels